ADH OESTE GNAMMA INTEGRAL SPRING, S.L., hereinafter the COMPANY, with address at Calle Alcalá nº54 2ºIzq, C. Postal 28014 Madrid and with CIF B86928330, is the owner of this website.
The use of the Website implies full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use of the Website in force at the time the User accesses it, so if the User does not agree with it, they should not make use of the Website. The COMPANY reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Use at any time, as well as any other general or specific conditions, regulations of use, instructions or notices that may be applicable. Likewise, it reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or stop operating the Website at any time.
Access to the Website by Users is free and free, however, some of the services offered by the COMPANY may be subject to Particular Conditions, in which case they will be made available to them at all times. The access, navigation and use of the Website is the responsibility of the User, for which the User agrees to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All rights to the content of this website belong to the COMPANY except those of companies with which it has signed the corresponding contract for the provision of content and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations. The user accepts that the Website has been created and developed with information from internal and external sources and offers it in its current state to users, and may contain inaccuracies or errors. For this reason, the user exonerates the COMPANY from any responsibility in relation to the reliability, usefulness or false expectation that the Website may produce while browsing it. All the contents of the COMPANY's Website are protected by the laws of Industrial and Intellectual Property. The trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of the COMPANY or their legitimate owners. The use or access to the page does not confer any right of the user on the aforementioned distinctive signs. The COMPANY authorizes Users to use, view, print or download the contents of the Website solely and exclusively for their private use. Therefore, any communication and / or distribution of said content for commercial or profit-making purposes is strictly prohibited; as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation. For any use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the written consent of the owner of the rights in question, without in any case the lack of response may be considered presumptive authorization.
1. Session Cookies. Session cookies are valid only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
2. Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device's hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit to this website; has a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
3. Functionality Cookies: They allow the website to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier or the preferences of the searches carried out. The information that these cookies collect is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
4. Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plugins (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to keep track of your visits on each site where they advertise.
5. Analytical Cookies: These are cookies whose purpose is periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data on user activity.
a) Own cookies In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies translate into time savings. Likewise, they can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits. made, so that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
1. If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
2. If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we.
3. If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To learn more http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
4. If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To learn more visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If you do not use any of the browsers mentioned above, you will have to select the option 'cookies' in the 'Help' tab to obtain information on the location of the cookie folder.
This policy on the processing of personal data will be applicable to users of the website of ADH OESTE GNAMMA INTEGRAL SPRING, S.L. as well as to all those individuals who provide their personal data through the channels enabled and indicated for it.
Identity of the Data Controller.
The person responsible for the processing of the user's personal data is ADH OESTE GNAMMA INTEGRAL SPRING, S.L., with CIF B86928330 and address at Calle Alcalá nº54 2ºIzq, C. Postal 28014 Madrid.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer.
We inform the user that he may contact our Data Protection Delegate through the following address: email@example.com
What personal data processing based on your express consent is carried out on this website ?:
- Contact form: Those users who provide their personal data because they are interested in our projects and promotions in residential construction, or who wish to know our construction solutions in tertiary, industrial and infrastructures, will be treated solely for the purpose of managing their requests for information. Said personal data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the request generated, after such management, the data will be deleted.
- Newsletter delivery: The data provided by users will be processed for the purpose of sending a newsletter with commercial communications and corporate information from ADH OESTE GNAMMA INTEGRAL SPRING, S.L. The data will be kept until the affected party requests the cancellation of said shipments, at which time they will be deleted.
The treatment of personal data by ADH OESTE GNAMMA INTEGRAL SPRING, S.L. will respond to the free consent of the affected party who must expressly and explicitly state through the channels enabled. In this sense, we inform you that said consent is revocable at any time, for which you must express it through the channels indicated for the exercise of the rights of those affected.
The user or affected undertakes to provide correct, truthful and updated information on her situation. The refusal to supply the required personal data, in the cases in which it is indicated as mandatory, will imply that ADH OESTE GNAMMA INTEGRAL SPRING, S.L. You will not be able to supply the requested information or provide the required service.
Recipients of personal data and international data transfers.
Likewise, we inform you that your contact information may be the object of international data transfer to countries located outside the European Union in order to offer an adequate service in relation to the sending of the corporate Newsletter, without prejudice to compliance with the requirements demanded by the data protection regulations in relation to international data transfers.
Exercise of the rights of the affected persons.
We inform you that at any time you can exercise your rights, under the legally established terms, by sending a written communication to the following address: Calle Alcalá nº54 2ºIzq, C. Postal 28014 Madrid, indicating in it: Protection of Personal Data. We remind you that in said communication you must indicate the right you want to exercise, the data or set of personal data that is the object of your claim and provide your valid identity document. For any questions or complaints regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Delegate, through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Finally, we inform you that you will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency as the control authority. You can access information on your rights and the supervisor in the matter at: www.agpd.es
On the Website, the User may find links to other web pages through different buttons, links, etc. These links do not imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation for the visit of these places of destination and for this reason it is not responsible for the results obtained through them. The hyperlinks contained in the Website may direct to third-party web pages, for which the COMPANY does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said pages and, which in no case imply any relationship between the COMPANY and the persons or entities that own such content.
The COMPANY is contrary to the practice of SPAM (massive and continuous sending to email of advertising messages, usually commercial, addressed to a plurality of people and not requested). In this sense, users or third parties harmed by the receipt of advertising SPAM for which they have not given prior consent may contact the COMPANY, to prevent this situation from being repeated in the future.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The COMPANY declines any responsibility regarding the information found both outside and inside this page when it is not managed directly by its webmaster. Reserving the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates in the information contained on its Website or in its configuration and presentation, as well as temporarily suspend access to it. Both access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. The COMPANY will not be liable for any damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information. In addition, THE COMPANY will adopt the legal measures it deems appropriate to prevent any type of conduct contrary to the law and will cooperate with the authorities in the identification of the responsible persons who introduce content on its website that may constitute a violation of the same. Likewise, the COMPANY is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the User's computer system (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the User's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The legislation applicable to the content of the COMPANY's Website will be Spanish and the jurisdiction to which the owner of this page submits for the resolution of any controversy that may arise from its relationship with the User is that of the competent Courts and Tribunals from Madrid, Spain.